Amazon Alexa Voice Remote 2nd Generation Replacement for Fire TV Devices
- Compatible with Fire TV Cube (2nd Gen), Fire TV Stick (2nd Gen), Fire TV Stick 4K, Fire TV Cube (1st Gen), and Amazon Fire TV (3rd Gen, Pendant Design). Not compatible with Amazon Fire TV (1st and 2nd Gen), Fire TV Stick (1st Gen), or Amazon Fire TV Edition smart TVs.
- Now with power, volume, and mute buttons that let you control your TV, sound bar, and A/V receiver.
- Just press and ask Alexa to easily find, launch, and control content.
- Quickly skip to your favorite scenes with standard navigation and playback controls.
- Do more with Alexa—play music, view sports scores, check the weather, see live camera feeds, and control compatible smart home devices.
- Requires 2 AAA Batteries BATTERIES NOT INCLUDED
Pair Firestick Remote Guide
1. To turn on your Fire TV/Stick, unplug and plug back in your device.
2. From the home-screen, press and hold down the Home Button on your remote for up to 20 seconds.
3. A message will prompt in the bottom right corner of the screen acknowledging the pairing is complete.
4. If it does not, press and hold the Home button again for up to 20 seconds.
5. Repeat this process until the remote is paired. This may take up to 10 tries.